Thursday, June 30, 2011

DON'T GET DISCOURAGED - we are all "grains of sand"..Please read.

The biggest battle I have is not letting myself be discouraged or distressed by all the pain and anger and fear and sorrow I see and feel in the world. There are times I definitely feel like the smallest grain of sand on the deepest, widest and longest beach in the Universe and that is beyond humbling and perilously close to insignificance. So I have to continuously remind myself that I am still the only one who can be the grain of sand that I am. No one else could do it - I am the only one who can ever be me. And with that as a mindset and a heart condition, it completely changes how I perceive all my fellow grains of sand. They all have an intrinsic value simply because they are the only one of themselves. We are all equally grains of sand - but each unique and having our own "place" in the whole and together we are the beach.

On that note – Have a blessed a Day...

No comments: